Dex Arson -Rampage ( Ephixa Remix ) Dex Arson -Rampage ( Ephixa Remix )

This sounds so cool, GGEEZZZ

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy [RED] {Chillius Remix} ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy [RED] {Chillius Remix}

cool the begging is sick dude, just a bit slow to begin... but it sounds good also could've been more instruments, as it sounds empty or something like that, you know. anyways cool

Chillius03 responds:

Yeah, The way this works is, I'm going to "update" the song by releasing new versions of it every once in a while [RED, ORANGE] stuff like that, and each will improve on this.

{dj-N} Super Duper Remix {dj-N} Super Duper Remix

You do music really fast dude, did you had sample of the song before us? you made this REALLY great in such a smal time, congratulations xD

dj-Nate responds:

Thanks! I did have a few days notice before F-777 posted :D

Astro Soda Astro Soda

Meganeko is a Mega Music Maker That makes Mega epic Mega songs I really love this song more than a lot of things ;3;

F-777 - Super Duper F-777 - Super Duper

My ears are bleeding rainbow, my music sense just elevated.Thank you for the best song i heard this month, Congratulations F-777 you realy are a GREAT music maker.

Alone ( 重音テト) [Vocaloid] Alone ( 重音テト) [Vocaloid]

Lyrics? pls? i need them i need to understand what this perfect song says

Shadows (Kasane Teto) [Vocaloid] Shadows (Kasane Teto) [Vocaloid]

lyrics pls ;3; loved the song anyway

An Interstellar Game of Connect the Dots An Interstellar Game of Connect the Dots

i wonder how many years u spent to do such a great song that longs almost a hour :V and i'm surely doing a gd level out of this may i?

Cacola responds:

took about a month actually

Abril Abril

This song is AMAZING man this is so beautyfull and fits in almost every sad scene of everything, I really loved the piano, the way it sounded, so beautyfull.
Just a shame that i can't make and Geometry Dash level with it, it would be realy nice and artistic,But what can i do? Rules are rules ;3;. By the way, keep it up, if u keep producing songs like this you'll dominate newgrounds movies and games

Delete Delete